"The Management of Ovarian Endometrioma in Reproductive Medicine," to be presented by J. Ricardo Loret de Mola, Professor and Chair, Dept. of OB/GYN, SIU School of Medicine; Visiting Professor of Clinical OB/GYN, UICOMP; and Gynecologist-in-Chief and Medical Director for Women's Services, HSHS St. John's Hospital.
Objectives for the presentation
- Understand Endometrioma Pathophysiology
- Understand reasons for and against surgery for Endometriomas.
- Discuss Medical Treatment options and Indications for the management of Endometriomas
- Review the effect on the Ovarian Reserve from Surgery for Endometriomas
- Present a Management Decision Tree for Endometriomas
The University of Illinois College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians, residents, medical students, and all other providers.
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of (1) AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.